
Artist: Something Corporate
Title: Played In Space: The Best Of Something Corporate
Label: Geffen
Genre: Punk / Alternative / Rock
Release Date: 2010-04-27
Bitrate: 210 Kbps Avg / 44.1 KHz / Joint Stereo
URL: http://www.myspace.com/soco
Track List
------------
CD #1/2
01. Space 2:56
02. I Wake Up In A Car 4:14
03. She Paints Me Blue 3:40
04. Hurricane 3:53
05. Me & The Moon 4:12
06. Fall 3:44
07. Ruthless 3:27
08. I Want To Save You 4:26
09. Cavanaugh Park 4:24
10. If You C Jordan 4:18
11. Down 3:34
12. Punk Rock Princess 3:53
13. Walking By 4:31
14. The Astronaut 4:33
CD #2/2
01. Konstantine 9:36
02. Watch The Sky 2:57
03. Forget December (New Exclusive Mix) 3:13
04. I Wake Up In A Car (Adam Young Mix) 4:09
05. Wait (New Recording) 4:15
Scene Release
------------
Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/379685989/ac.rar
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TM9OUGF2
Link: http://hotfile.com/dl/39633532/3435b06/Something_Corporate-Played_In_Space_The_Best_Of_Something_Corporate-2CD-2010-VAG.rar.html
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?amwydidjedz
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น