
Artist: Lower Than Atlantis
Title: Far Q
Label: Wolf At Your Door Records
Genre: Post Hardcore / Punk / Emo
Release Date: 2010-00-00
Bitrate: 223 kbps avg / 44.1kHz / Joint Stereo
URL: http://www.myspace.com/lowerthanatlantis
Track List
------------
| 1. Far Q 4:12 |
| 2. B.O.R.E.D 1:50 |
| 3. Taping Songs Off The Radio 2:50 |
| 4. I'm Not Bulimic (I Just Wanted To See How Far I Could Stick My Fingers Down My Throat) 4:48 |
| 5. Eating Is Cheating 3:22 |
| 6. No Belts 3:37 |
| 7. Face Full Of Scars 3:24 |
| 8. A/S/L? 2:39 |
| 9. Down With The Kids 3:48 |
| 10. Yo Music Scene, What Happened? 3:19 |
| 11. Mike Duce's Symphony No.11 In D Minor 3:09 |
| 12. Extra! Extra! Read All About It! 3:30 |
Scene Release
------------
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zmrmecgjhfg
Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/379598648/pLAN9-2010-Q-Far-Atlantis-Than-Lower_Sparhawk.rar
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น