วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553


Artist: Jason Mraz
Title: Live In Concert At The Highline Ballroom (DVD)
Label: Atlantic Records
Genre: Pop / Folk / Rock
Release Date: 2008-11-18
Bitrate: VBR kbps / 44.1kHz / Joint Stereo
URL: http://www.myspace.com/jasonmraz

Track List
------------

01. Jason Mraz - Plane 06:05
02. Jason Mraz - Make It Mine 03:11
03. Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 04:33
04. Jason Mraz - Dramatica Mujer 03:43
05. Jason Mraz - The Dynamo Of Volition 06:51
06. Jason Mraz - A Beautiful Mess 06:44
07. Jason Mraz - If It Kills Me 05:25
08. Jason Mraz - The Remedy (I Won't Worry) 06:48
09. Jason Mraz - 1000 Things 04:44
10. Jason Mraz - Live High 04:43
11. Jason Mraz - Only Human 04:26
12. Jason Mraz - Butterfly 05:25
13. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours 07:00
14. Jason Mraz - No Stopping Us 09:18
15. Jason Mraz - Fall Through Glass 04:27
16. Jason Mraz - Outro 06:19
17. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours (Sample) 00:55

Scene Release: http://www.multiupload.com/GYJRPVT9S4

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 

Copyright 2010 songs-sound-much-sadder.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.