วันจันทร์ที่ 25 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553


Artist: Los Campesinos!
Title: Romance Is Boring
Label: Wichita Recordings
Genre: Indie / Rock / Pop
Release Date: 2010-02-01
Bitrate: 217kbit av. / 44.1kHz / Joint Stereo
URL: http://www.myspace.com/loscampesinos

Track List
------------

01. In Medias Res 4:41
02. There Are Listed Buildings 2:54
03. Romance Is Boring 2:35
04. We've Got Your Back (Documented Minor Emotional Breakdown #2) 4:29
05. Plan A 2:02
06. 200-102 0:53
07. Straight In At 101 3:55
08. Who Fell Asleep In 4:11
09. I Warned You Do Not Make An Enemy Of Me 2:47
10. Heart Swells 100-1 0:46
11. I Just Sighed. I Just Sighed. Just So You Know 4:38
12. A Heat Rash In The Shape Of The Show Me State; Or, Letters From Me To Charlotte 3:43
13. The Sea Is A Good Place To Think Of The Future 4:26
14. This Is A Flag. There Is No Wind 3:28
15. Coda A Burn Scar In The Shape Of The Sooner State 2:52

Scene Release: rapidshare / hotfile / mediafire

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 

Copyright 2010 songs-sound-much-sadder.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.