
Artist: The Acorn
Title: No Ghost
Label: Paper Bag
Genre: Indie Pop / Instrumental / Canada
Release Date: 2010-06-22
Bitrate: 173 kbps avg / 44.1kHz / Joint Stereo
URL: http://www.myspace.com/theacorn
Track List
------------
01. Cobbled From Dust ( 3:13)
02. Restoration ( 3:23)
03. Misplaced ( 3:39)
04. I Made The Law ( 3:34)
05. Crossed Wires ( 3:07)
06. On The Line ( 2:14)
07. Bobcat Goldwraith ( 4:02)
08. No Ghost ( 3:20)
09. Slippery When Wet ( 3:23)
10. Almanac ( 3:48)
11. Kindling To Cremation ( 3:11)
The latest full length from this prolific Canadian band that is alwaysevolving. I'd say they're one of the best things going on in the indie / rock scene at the moment, and this album is their best yet. Check it out, and buy
it in stores in 2 weeks. I know some chump leaked the web on the net, but here's the real thing from your friend in FNT
Scene Release
------------
Link: Here
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น