วันเสาร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553


Artist: Lacuna Coil
Title: Shallow Life (Deluxe Edition)
Label: Century Media
Genre: Hard Rock / Alternative / Metal / Rock
Release Date: 2010-02-19
Bitrate: VBRkbps avg / 44.1kHz / Joint Stereo
URL: http://www.myspace.com/lacunacoil

Track List
------------

01. Survive 03:35
02. I Won't Tell You 03:49
03. Not Enough 03:40
04. I'm Not Afraid 03:23
05. I Like It 03:43
06. Underdog 03:41
07. The Pain 04:01
08.Spellbound 03:21
09. Wide Awake 03:51
10. The Maze 03:38
11. Unchained 03:22
12. Shallow Life 04:00

01.The Last Goodbye 04:14
02. Leaving Alone 04:09
03. Oblivion 04:08
04. Spellbound (Acoustic, Recorded for broadcast at WBYR, Ft. Wayne, 02:52
05. Closer (Acoustic, Recorded for broadcast on The Mancow Show, Chi 03:37
06. Within Me (Acoustic, Recorded for broadcast on The Mancow Show, 03:15
07. Survive (live at The House Of Blues Hollywood for Westwood One, 03:48
08. I'm Not Afraid (live at The House Of Blues Hollywood for Westwoo 03:35
09. I Won't Tell You (live at The House Of Blues Hollywood for Westw 03:54
10. Tightrope (live in St. Petersburg, FL, March 20, 2006) 04:25
11.Fragments Of Faith (live in St. Petersburg, FL, March 20, 2006) 04:20
12. The Game (live in St. Petersburg, FL, March 20, 2006) 03:41

Scene Release: mediafire / rghost

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 

Copyright 2010 songs-sound-much-sadder.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.