
Artist: Look Mexico
Title: The Crucial Collection
Label: Lujo
Genre: Indie / Rock / Math Rock / USA
Release Date: 2008-00-00
Bitrate: 204kbps avg / 44.1kHz / Joint Stereo
URL: http://www.myspace.com/lookmexico
Track List
------------
1. He Bit Me 1:28
2. I Can't Today, I'm On Duty 2:55
3. Call Off Your Lapdog 2:46
4. Guys, I Need A Helicopter 4:44
5. Come On, We Are Talking About 2:58
You
6. Whose Ship Is This? 4:11
7. Oh, The Things I'm Gonna Do For 5:36
My Country
8. Variations On A Theme (Guys, I 3:19
Neeed A Helicopter)
9. Math Is Everywhere (Summer 3:41
Darling Cover)
10. I Meant Pushups 3:31
11. Me And My Dad Built Her (Remix) 2:39
12. You Ever Get Punched In The 3:16
Face For Talking Too Much?
(History Invades Remix)
13. You Come Into My House, While I 4:35
Sleep? (Chris Rucker Remix)
14. Done And Done. (The Dark 3:53
Romantics Remix)
Scene Release: http://www.mediafire.com/?vmwpmjmgg99
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น