วันเสาร์ที่ 24 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552


Artist: Weezer
Title: Raditude (Deluxe Edition)
Label: DGC Records
Genre: Alternative / Rock / Pop
Release Date: 2009-11-03
Bitrate: 201kbps avg / 44.1kHz / Joint Stereo
URL: http://www.myspace.com/weezer

Track List
------------
CD1

01 (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To 03:28
02 I'm Your Daddy 03:09
03 The Girl Got Hot 03:15
04 Can't Stop Partying 04:22
05 Put Me Back Together 03:15
06 Tripping Down The Freeway 03:41
07 Love Is The Answer 03:43
08 Let It All Hang Out 03:18
09 In The Mall 02:39
10 I Don't Want To Let You Go 03:48
11 Turn Me Round 03:09

CD2

01 Get Me Some 03:36
02 Run Over By A Truck 03:33
03 The Prettiest Girl In The Whole Wide World 04:00
04 The Underdogs 04:40

Scene Release: Hotfile

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 

Copyright 2010 songs-sound-much-sadder.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.