วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552


Artist: Underoath
Title: They're Only Chasing Safety (Reissue)
Label: Tooth & Nail Records
Genre: Post Hardcore / Screamo / Metalcore
Release Date: 2005-10-04
Bitrate: VBRkbps / 44.1kHz / Joint Stereo

Track List
------------

01. Young And Aspiring 03:05
02. A Boy Brushed Red Living In Black And White 04:28
03. The Impact Of Reason 03:24
04. Reinventing Your Exit 04:23
05. The Blue Note 00:51
06. It's Dangerous Buisness Walking Out Your Front Door 03:59
07. Down, Set, Go 03:44
08. I Don't Feel Very Receptive Today 03:42
09. I'm Content With Losing 03:55
10. Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape 04:18
11. I've Got 10 Friends And A Crowbar That Says You Ain't Gonna Do Jack 05:00
12. The 80's Song 03:59
13. You're So Intricate 03:55
14. Smic Tague 03:30

URL: http://www.myspace.com/underoath
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?lojtynz0ztg

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 

Copyright 2010 songs-sound-much-sadder.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.