
Artist: Theoretical Girl
Title: Divided
Label: Memphis Industries
Genre: Indie / Electronica / Folk / Pop
Release Date: 2009-08-17
Bitrate: 196 kbps / 44.1kHz / Joint Stereo
Track List
------------
01. Rivals 3:09
02. The Boy I Left Behind 3:23
03. Dancehall Deceit 2:19
04. I Should Have Loved Your More 3:16
05. A Future Apart 3:51
06. Divided 3:43
07. Red Mist 3:20
08. Never Good Enough 3:22
09. Good Timing 3:36
10. The Biggest Mistake 2:40
11. Seeing You Again 2:32
12. The Hypocrite 2:53
URL: http://www.myspace.com/iamtheoreticalgirl
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3q4gefdk0nv
Title: Divided
Label: Memphis Industries
Genre: Indie / Electronica / Folk / Pop
Release Date: 2009-08-17
Bitrate: 196 kbps / 44.1kHz / Joint Stereo
Track List
------------
01. Rivals 3:09
02. The Boy I Left Behind 3:23
03. Dancehall Deceit 2:19
04. I Should Have Loved Your More 3:16
05. A Future Apart 3:51
06. Divided 3:43
07. Red Mist 3:20
08. Never Good Enough 3:22
09. Good Timing 3:36
10. The Biggest Mistake 2:40
11. Seeing You Again 2:32
12. The Hypocrite 2:53
URL: http://www.myspace.com/iamtheoreticalgirl
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3q4gefdk0nv
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น