
Artist: Morrissey
Album: Years of Refusal
Producer: Jerry Finn (Blink-182, Green Day, AFI)
Label: Decca Records
Release Date: Febuary 19, 2009
For Fans Of: The Smiths / The Nosebleeds / Slaughter & The Dogs
Genre: Alternative / Rick / Indie
Hometown: Davyhulme, Lancashire, England
Album: Years of Refusal
Producer: Jerry Finn (Blink-182, Green Day, AFI)
Label: Decca Records
Release Date: Febuary 19, 2009
For Fans Of: The Smiths / The Nosebleeds / Slaughter & The Dogs
Genre: Alternative / Rick / Indie
Hometown: Davyhulme, Lancashire, England
Encoder: LAME 3.97
Size: 67.10 MB
Track List
------------
01. Something Is Squeezing My Skull 02:38
02. Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed 03:53
03. Black Cloud 02:48
04. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris 02:31
05. All You Need Is Me 03:13
06. When I Last Spoke To Carol 03:24
07. That's How People Grow Up 02:59
08. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell 02:57
09. It's Not Your Birthday Anymore 05:10
10. You Were Good In Your Time 05:01
11. Sorry Doesn't Help 04:03
12. I'm OK By Myself 04:48
Track List
------------
01. Something Is Squeezing My Skull 02:38
02. Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed 03:53
03. Black Cloud 02:48
04. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris 02:31
05. All You Need Is Me 03:13
06. When I Last Spoke To Carol 03:24
07. That's How People Grow Up 02:59
08. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell 02:57
09. It's Not Your Birthday Anymore 05:10
10. You Were Good In Your Time 05:01
11. Sorry Doesn't Help 04:03
12. I'm OK By Myself 04:48
67.10 MB (VBR)
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น