
Artist: Morrissey
Album: Years of Refusal
Producer: Jerry Finn (Blink-182, Green Day, AFI)
Label: Decca Records
Release Date: Febuary 19, 2009
For Fans Of: The Smiths, The Nosebleeds, Slaughter & The Dogs
Genre: Alternative, Rick, Indie
Hometown: Davyhulme, Lancashire, England
- Track List -
01. Something Is Squeezing My Skull – 2:38
02. Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed – 3:53
03. Black Cloud - 2:48
04. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris – 2:30
05. All You Need Is Me - 3:12
06. When Last I Spoke to Carol - 3:23
07. That's How People Grow Up – 2:59
08. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell – 2:56
09. It's Not Your Birthday Anymore - 5:10
10. You Were Good in Your Time - 5:01
11. Sorry Doesn't Help - 4:03
12. I'm OK By Myself - 4:48
โซโล่อัลบั้มลำดับที่ 9 ของศิลปินร็อครุ่นป๋า Morrissey หรือในชื่อเต็ม Steven Patrick Morrissey อดีตฟร้อนท์แมนของวงอัลเทอร์เนทีฟร็อคในตำนาน The Smiths นอกจากนนั้นอัลบั้ม Years of Refusal ยังเป็นผลงานการโปรดิวซ์อัลบั้มชุดสุดท้ายของ Jerry Finn โปรดิวเซอร์ระดับตำนานก่อนเสียชีวิตด้วยโรคเส้นเลือดในสมองแตกด้วยวัยเพียง 39 ปี
MySpace
MediaFire
Album: Years of Refusal
Producer: Jerry Finn (Blink-182, Green Day, AFI)
Label: Decca Records
Release Date: Febuary 19, 2009
For Fans Of: The Smiths, The Nosebleeds, Slaughter & The Dogs
Genre: Alternative, Rick, Indie
Hometown: Davyhulme, Lancashire, England
- Track List -
01. Something Is Squeezing My Skull – 2:38
02. Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed – 3:53
03. Black Cloud - 2:48
04. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris – 2:30
05. All You Need Is Me - 3:12
06. When Last I Spoke to Carol - 3:23
07. That's How People Grow Up – 2:59
08. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell – 2:56
09. It's Not Your Birthday Anymore - 5:10
10. You Were Good in Your Time - 5:01
11. Sorry Doesn't Help - 4:03
12. I'm OK By Myself - 4:48
โซโล่อัลบั้มลำดับที่ 9 ของศิลปินร็อครุ่นป๋า Morrissey หรือในชื่อเต็ม Steven Patrick Morrissey อดีตฟร้อนท์แมนของวงอัลเทอร์เนทีฟร็อคในตำนาน The Smiths นอกจากนนั้นอัลบั้ม Years of Refusal ยังเป็นผลงานการโปรดิวซ์อัลบั้มชุดสุดท้ายของ Jerry Finn โปรดิวเซอร์ระดับตำนานก่อนเสียชีวิตด้วยโรคเส้นเลือดในสมองแตกด้วยวัยเพียง 39 ปี
MySpace
MediaFire
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น