+-+self+release+-+04.11.08.jpg)
Artist: Sail By The Stars
Album: A Sunshine State Of Mind (EP)
Label: Unsigned
Release Date: November 4, 2008
For Fans Of: Lights Out Dancing, The Summer Ste, Motion Where You Go
Genre: Powerpop, Rock, Indie
Hometown: Orlando, Florida United States
- Track List -
01. Icebergs Are For Penguins 3:22
02. April Showers Bring May Flowers 3:04
03. I Wouldn't Trade The Wind For X Marks The Spot 3:21
04. Sometimes I Forget To Breathe 3:13
05. Once Upon A Time 3:37
MySpace
MediaFire
Album: A Sunshine State Of Mind (EP)
Label: Unsigned
Release Date: November 4, 2008
For Fans Of: Lights Out Dancing, The Summer Ste, Motion Where You Go
Genre: Powerpop, Rock, Indie
Hometown: Orlando, Florida United States
- Track List -
01. Icebergs Are For Penguins 3:22
02. April Showers Bring May Flowers 3:04
03. I Wouldn't Trade The Wind For X Marks The Spot 3:21
04. Sometimes I Forget To Breathe 3:13
05. Once Upon A Time 3:37
MySpace
MediaFire
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น