วันศุกร์ที่ 24 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2551


Artist: Chiodos
Album: Bone Palace Ballet: Grand Coda
Producer: Casey Bates
Label: Equal Vision Records
Release Date: October 28, 2008
For Fans Of: Scary Kids Scaring Kids, I Am Ghost, Escape The Fate
Genre: Post Hardcore, Alternative, Emo
Hometown: Davison, Michigan, United States

- Track List -

01. Two Birds Stoned At Once - 2:51
02. Is It Progression If A Cannibal Uses A Fork - 3:26
03. Lexington. (Joey Pea-Pot With A Monkey Face) - 5:22
04. Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered - 3:29
05. A Letter From Janelle - 3:16
06. I Didn't Say I was Powerful, I Said I Was A Wizard - 4:09
07. ...And Then The Liver Screamed 'Help!' - 2:44
08. We Swam From Albatross, The Day We Lost Kailey Cost - 4:31
09. Life Is A Perception Of Your Own Reality - 3:46
10. If I Cut My Hair, Hawaii Will Sink - 2:23
11. Smitten For The Mitten - 3:15
12. Intensity In Ten Cities - 4:34
13. The Undertaker's Thirst For Revenge Is Unquenchable (The Final Battle) - 4:13
14. I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was A Wizard (Acoustic) - 3:18
15. A Letter From Janelle (Acoustic) - 3:39

MySpace
MediaFire

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 

Copyright 2010 songs-sound-much-sadder.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.